IP Communication Terminal
- IPX7 waterproof (1m depth water for 30 minutes) for outdoor work or places prone to get wet.
- Compact 58×95×26.4 mm body and 205g (approximate) lightweight.
- Vibration alert function for incoming calls.
- Tested to the MIL-STD 810G specifications.
Full-Duplex Communication That Works Over a Wireless LAN and IP Network*
- Easy system to set up and use
- Up to 100 users can communicate at the same time
- Encryption provides extra security
- Range is only restricted by your IP network coverage
- No license fee required, no call charges
* Requires either HM-153LS, HM-166LS, or HS-102 with OPC-2359 for full-duplex operation.
The IP100H IP communication terminal transmits voice and preprogrammed text messages to the IP1000C controller through the wireless LAN access points installed in the IP network (VPN). The controller redirects traffic to the specified terminals. The IP100FS remote communicator can create a virtual radio and simple dispatch station on a Windows® based PC. The IP100FS can obtain position information (based on using access points) and status information of each terminal.
With an optional earphone-microphone (HM-153LS, or HM-166LS) or headset (HS-102 with OPC-2359), the IP100H can talk and receive at the same time. All users in the system can communicate simultaneously.
The IP100H/IP100FS can make Individual calls, Group conference calls, All calls and Area calls. The unique Area call function allows you to call any user who is accessing the specified access point.
The mixing function receives multiple user's voices at the same time. One-to-many communication is possible and the efficiency of information sharing increases.
If two or more wireless access points are deployed over an IP network, the IP100H can access the nearest access point and can roam between access points.
Status and Short Data Messaging
The IP100H/IP100FS can send status and short data messages* to other users.
* The IP100H can send only preprogrammed messages.
Deploying wireless access points over an IP network can expand the communication range. Dispersed sites can also be connected over an IP network (VPN). Range is only restricted by your IP network coverage.
The wireless LAN security protocols (WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES)) encrypt your private conversations.
Licensing and applications are not required for installation. IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n standards are used.
The IP1000C programs almost all terminal configurations over the air. Individual PC programming via cable connection is not required.
- High quality, clear audio using G.726 Vocoder
- Individual, Group, Talkgroup, Multiplex Talkgroup and All calls
- Emergency button, Lone Worker and Man Down functions
- Vibration alert function notifies of incoming call
- Text message reception and preprogrammed message transmission
- Up to 500 memory address book (including Group, Individual, Talkgroup and Telephone lists)
- Voice message recording
IP Phone and Transceiver Interconnection
With a VE-PG4 RoIP gateway, the IP advanced radio system can interconnect with an IP phone, LTE, IDAS™ Conventional, Type-D multi-site trunking and analogue transceivers.
The VE-PG4 has a built-in controller function (equivalent to the IP1000C function), capable of controlling up to 50 IP communication terminals.
IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
2.412–2.472GHz, 5.18–5.35, 5.47–5.70GHz
58×95×26.4mm (with BP-271)
205g (with BP-271 and antenna)
More than 20 hours (with BP-271)
HF output power
Less than 10mW/MHz
G.711 μ-law (64kbps)
AF output power
Internal SP 400mW (typ., 16Ω),
External SP 200mW (typ., 8Ω)
−10°C to +60°C
- BP-271 Li-Ion battery pack
- MB-127 belt clip
- Hand strap
- Antenna cap